Tisha Black, a native Las Vegan, is a Real Estate and Corporate lawyer licensed to practice in the State of Nevada since 1996. She practices primarily in the areas of complex corporate and real estate transactions. Her focus includes corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, real property purchases and sales, real property entitlement, development and construction, finance and foreclosure. She has also worked in the area of hotel/casino business operations as general counsel for hotel/resort/casino properties. Ms. Black has taught seminars in the areas of premises liability, risk management, landlord/tenant law, property entitlements and encumbrances, foreclosure, ethics and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. She is a mediator with the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program and has published articles in Broker Agent Magazine, CCIM Perspectives, Tax Matters and various trade journals. Ms. Black served two years on the Spring Valley Town Board and she continues to serve on several advisory panels as well as community boards including ULNV’s Lied Institute of Real Estate Studies as the education chair and St. Jude’s Ranch for Children.
- Top 10 Prominent Real Estate Attorneys Las Vegas Business Press
- Certificate of Appreciation University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Top Lawyer-Business Vegas Inc.
- Top Lawyer-Real Estate & Foreclosure Vegas Inc.
- Attorney of the Month-July Las Vegas Lawyer Magazine
- Rising Star Mountain States Attorneys
- Member Southern Nevada Home Builders Association 2013-Present
- Speaker Eagle University 2011-Present
- Board Member LIED Institute (UNLV) 2010-Present
- Board Member United States Supreme Court Historical Society 2009-Present
- Faculty Member National Business Institute 2008-Present
- Faculty Member American Trial Lawyers Association 1995-Present
Tisha helped me with a commercial property that I own. She assisted me in resolving issues with my tenants due to a poorly written lease. Tisha was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend her to others